Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Thursday, November 10, 2005,
OKAYYY.o9112oo5went gymsuper unwillingly.hahas.choir.learnt the final song.chinese.hahahh soprano got the melody.oops. =xdiffy gave birth.the first baby died. =(she had to undergo op.sigh.todayyyywent to wv choir.then that mabel msged me again,wanting to be high tgt once more.-.- hahahahh.hmms.choir`s still the same.very cute lah.they warmed up for like, 5 mins?loll.MRS NG SABO-ED ME.oh great, just great.now i have to hug my piano.SHE WANTS ME TO PLAY PIANO FOR THEIR PERFORMANCEON PRIZE GIVING DAY!!and it`s like, NEXT friday.oh gosh oh gosh.neverminddds.i`ll do it for mrs nggg.then, went to dandan`s house.watched fullhouse!!!!!so nice!but too bad i cant borrow it from her.i only watched a chapter!!!no fair.MABEL XIAO JIE IS GONNA JOIN CAMPUS SUPERSTAR TOO!I BRAINWASHED HER.okay, i did not really..going to kbox tmr.with those participants~eh bonker`dds,don be mistaken hor,we`re still going tgt someday.going for rebondin next week.I WONDER IF I`LL MISS MY NATURAL HAIR.i know jerelyn will miss her squirrel tail.I WONDER HOW I WILL LOOK.AND I`M SO PISSED WITH THIS GUY.daisy and jerlyn and bibiana should know who lah.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |